Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh What a year!

Just want to say this:

A fabulous year indeed.

If two years ago, somebody tapped me on the shoulder and said - hey - two Christmases later you will be a mum - you will sit under the Christmas tree and open presents up with a baby who is your sweetness and light - I will probably tell that person yeah right. Thanks for giving me hope but I just can't see it happening.

But it did. And everything fell into place, and I am a mother. Wow. So happy everyday with my Poopee. Even now she has teeth and bites where it hurts most. Even with our continued broken nights. Everything pales in comparison to the times I get to spend with my Poopee.

I sincerely would like to wish everybody much happiness for 2008. To my cyberfriends who drop in every now and then, those whose dreams have been fulfilled, and those who are still patiently struggling through. Cheers and beers for everybody.

Love to you.

3 comments:

OvaGirl said...

And to you too Drew. It's miraculous isn't it and a great great joy. happy new year to you and apeman and poopee, may it be full to the brim of happiness.
xx

Bugsy said...

ditto! Hoping 2008 is a lovely year for you and your family. I bet Poopee had a great christmas this year. Guess what hun - many more christmases as a Mummy to go! yay!

soralis said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful year