Saturday, September 22, 2007

Max

Our beloved Max passed away last night after a very sudden complication with his bowels, and two surgeries conducted as a result of that. His bowels apparently twisted severely, possibly from a genetic disorder, causing him excruitiating pain.

We are not taking it well at all. We miss him so much. Our house is never the same again with our favourite son. I still look out at the backyard and expect him to run towards us urging us to play ball with him.

We love you Max. Mummy miss you very much. Thank you for being there for every single heartache we suffered the past few years. It was a pleasure to have you as a part of the family.


6 comments:

JV said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can relate. Sending you all a hug.

soralis said...

So sorry about your dog. :(

me and m said...

Awwww...I'm sorry about your loss. It's sad losing a pet!!

Sheryl said...

I'm so sorry Drew :( Losing a pet is so very hard. My thoughts are with you {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

ohhh. I am so sorry Drew!

It must feel awful losing a part of your family!

Anonymous said...

Drew - are you ok? Haven't heard from you in awhile?