Thursday, April 20, 2006

I hope

Today, in my mind, I see a baby girl with a mop of dark hair like me. 

Big almond shaped eyes, cute cupid bow lips, no dimples, but thick eyebrows like Apeman (she can always pluck those when she’s older).

She is a stubborn little girl, bit like her mother, very much like her father, so stubborn that her hair literally stands up straight.  Her grandma marvels at how much she looks like me when I was a baby.

She has chubby cheeks, with a little rosy tint, a little dry from the weather, fingers are short – like her father, and when she finally sleeps she sleep not too soundly, she shivers as she is having a very exciting dream, in her sweet dream she was chasing a golden retriever puppy, a puppy her dad got for her as a birth present because he wants to raise her without fear towards animals.  She is going to grow up and tell her friends in kindergarten that she has an older brother, and he is a golden retriever. 

Day 6 today.

2 comments:

Kris said...

She is precious! I hope this cycle is your chance to meet her.

Betty said...

Sounds like a beautiful little one. may your dreams come true.