Monday, November 13, 2006

I Can Breathe....

I just had my 19/20 week scan this morning. It has been so difficult to breathe for the past few months because of all the internet research I did, the stories I read regarding the tragedies of my fellow IF sisters, and personal stories from my friends.

I am so incredibly happy, and grateful, to say that everything is okay. The baby is a little bigger than expected which means it takes my EDD back three days to 3rd April. The moment the scan was completed I burst into tears for the second time this morning due to all the pant-up pressure (the first time was when we were told the sex of the baby).

And, I am not supposed to disclose the sex of the baby, but if you have been following my last few posts, I can say that my dream has come true. :)

2 comments:

Thalia said...

Congratulations, Drew, I'm so very pleased for you.

ninaB said...

oh drew,
that's fantastic.
i'm glad you're reassured after the scare you had a few days ago.
as for the hair- it will grow back.
always does.