At 21 weeks pregnant today, I did some recollecting:
1. I still check for bleeding everytime I wee, poo, or anytime in between when I have a `wet' feeling in my nether regions. Other `normal' pregnant women in my situation are probably assembling baby cots by now.
2. I wake up, every morning without fail, and view my stomach against the mirror in the bedroom. I want to make sure the baby bump is still there, and all that had happened wasn't just a nice dream afterall.
3. At 5 months pregnant, and despite quite obviously showing, I still ask Apeman on a daily basis - do I look pregnant or do I look like I had a big meal instead?
4. I still stare at other pregnant women with admiration, but with small part of jealousy. I wish I can wear my pregnancy as proudly as they do. My sister was dying to take a picture of me with my baby bump, but I refused. I honestly don't know what I am scared of.
5. I bought a new bra today, a bigger one to fit my pregnant boobs, but kept the receipt, `just in case'.
Despite my various hang-ups, I am too happy to be here, right now, with my poopee. I love you so much it hurts me to think how little positiveness I have in me. I hope poopee you grow up to have the optimism of your father, even though he is a bit of an Apeman.