Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Caffiene Break

Just a short post to remind myself in the future that I am so happy right now because I just had a delicious moccha with extra chocolate with weak coffee just the way I like it and I feel so good right now nothing else matters. I just want you to know I am content to be on my own and nothing at all in this world is going to ruin that - not even another failed IVF cycle. And even if it fails again I am will go back for more cycles because all I need is a little incentive in life to keep me going - like this moccha I just had.

So eat that.

3 comments:

OvaGirl said...

Eating it and it tastes good, especially with the extra chocolate and all.

You go girl.

MC said...

Great motivation. I'm going to keep going back as well. Having coffee cravings at the moment I'm off all caffine until further notice.

Pamplemousse said...

Mmm, coffee and chocolate! How divine. I can vaguely remember it.