Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Stork Flew By and Forgot To Drop Me Off a Baby

Just want to say I started to cramp today. At 9 days past ovulation. Yup. About right.

I consulted the PDA and checked my EXCEL files on my previous cycles - cramps usually start on Day 9 for me and get progressively worse in the next few days.

What are the higher powers above trying to tell me? What message do they have for me this time?

Am just really, really shitted off of course.

How DO you make a baby? How on earth can I get pregnant?

I am going to stay put - but I figured I am better off climbing trees because of the uncertainties ahead.

7 comments:

Eggs Akimbo said...

I'm sorry Drew. I want to know how to make a baby as well! My friggin crap ovaries and my husband's crap sperm are not helping.
Look after yourself and feel free to rant to me if you want.

MC said...

I'm hoping for you. I wish I had that answer to. I search the internet for the answer obsessively.

Betty said...

Thinking of you Drew. I have read quite a few books on making babies but I have decided that baby making sux.

OvaGirl said...

Sorry to read this Drew. Also no answers to the babymaking conundrum.

Sometimes it's like we're all just stumbling around in the dark.

Take care.

Pamplemousse said...

Hope you are OK, Drew. I am still thinking postively for you.

Kath said...

If this doesnt work out, it may be time to shoot that stork and get ask the gods for a more competent one next time.

Still holding out hope.

Drew said...

I am so touched. You girls are amazing people. It makes my day.