Wednesday, May 18, 2005

6th FET - Half Time

I started to use the progestorone pessaries last night. Oh it's divine.

Of course I am being bitter and sarcastic. I hate using those pessaries. Not only do they make things pretty messy and stain your best underwear - once they are in, you are rendered handicapped because you have to stay still to make sure they get fully absorbed and don't leak out. I am not sure if I need them anyway. It seems like all my cycles my progesterone is well over 65 so the lining is not breaking down for nobody.

But like I said in my previous posts - in general all aspects of my IVF cycles looked fantastic - good eggs, good sperm, good fertilisation, good embryos, good blastocysts, good hormones .... everything with the excpetion of achieving pregnancy itself. Sometimes I feel like I am being punished. It's like with every negative thought I have it stops me from reaching my goal by a day. That's what I told my blood nurse. I said I feel like I am getting punished. It's as if the higher powers of above has decided I need to endure years of daily blood tests and needles in order to allow me to become a mom.

Just found out last night Kylie Minogue was diagnosed with breast cancer. Poor lass. She's only 36 and has been forever talking about how she wants to be a mom. This cancer is not going to help her at all. I hope she has success with her operation and be rid with that cancer ASAP.

No comments: